Two convenient locations:
- AURORA: 850 S. Frontenac Street Aurora, Illinois - South of the Intersection of Ogden (34) & Frontenac Street (630) 851-7525
- NAPERVILLE: 24125 W. 111th Street Naperville, Illinois - West of the Intersection of Route 59 & 111th Street (331) 229-3578
Kids ages 4 to 14 are introduced to Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math (STEM) curriculum through hands-on project based learning: Aerospace, Civil, Robotics, Marine, Mechanical, Industrial, Electrical, Chemical, Environmental & Electronic Game Design.
- Coursework designed to meet specific National Standards in STEM: Science (NSES), Technology & Engineering (ITEEA), and Mathematics (NCTM).
- Programs that encourage Problem Solving, Critical Thinking and Peer Collaboration; increase STEM literacy.
- Morning, afternoon, after school & evening classes throughout the school year.
- Camps during the summer. Home School, In-School Field Trips & Scout Programs.
- Classes also available at local schools, churches & community centers.
Lori Davis - Director
Lori brings 14 years of classroom teaching experience to Engineering For Kids. She earned a Bachelor’s of Science in elementary education with endorsements in science and social studies from Indiana University – Kokomo and a Master’s in Education from Indiana Wesleyan University. Lori loves to travel, volunteer with local charities, scrapbook, and spend time with her husband, Brandon, and son, Carter.
If you have any questions, feel free to give Lori a call at (331) 229-3578.
ENGINEERING in School Field TripsSkip the expense of renting a School Bus and let Engineering For Kids visit your school or scouting event for some fun, hands-on engineering fun!
There are lots of program options available. Cost is dependent on number of participants and enrichment opportunity selected.
Give us a call to learn more or to schedule your event. (331) 229-3578