We put the FUN in S.T.E.M. education by offering HANDS-ON LEARNING EXPERIENCES for children ages 4 to 14 through activities from designing and constructing rockets, foam and flub, bridges and an incredibly fast CO2 dragster to robotics, video game design and creating fun objects using LEGO® bricks. The variety of programming is extraordinary!
We are passionate about our programs because we believe that early exposure to STEM education has a lasting impact on a child's future.
The WNY STEM Hub has a vision that "WNY will be a thriving economic region whose innovative workforce and citizenry are created through interdisciplinary STEM collaboration." We couldn't agree more and are trying to help in creating those citizens at the youngest ages. Furthermore, the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation is on record as saying that a student's experience with STEM coursework has proven to be an important indicator for overall college readiness and post secondary success.
STEM education serves as the foundation for many of today's growing careers, such as media, medicine, biotechnology and engineering.
At Engineering for Kids, our programs:
- Encourage kids to discover how things work, after-all, engineering is the connector — it pulls together all other disciplines, making math and science relevant
- Help children build critical thinking and problem solving skills; improves creativity, and creates independent thinkers
- Are designed to offer an exciting, HANDS-ON experience with STEM related projects.
- Are designed by teachers to meet and exceed specific national standards in S.T.E.M.: Science (NSES), Technology & Engineering (ITEEA), and Mathematics (NCTM)
- Provide the most comprehensive Engineering Programs covering the following disciplines:
Aerospace Environmental Industrial and Civil
Chemical Mechanical Electrical
Marine Lego Robotics Electronic Game Design
- INSPIRE THE NEXT GENERATION OF ENGINEERS!
Engineering For Kids® offers classes to anyone!
We work with local community centers, libraries, churches, as well as parks and recreation centers, to provide evening and weekend classes.
Please contact us, or have your school administrators/Principal, PTA/PTO, Directors of preschool, parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering for Kids at your local school or center.
Contact us at 716.408.0493 or email@example.com if you would like to bring Engineering For Kids to your area.