Available Positions - Part-time Lead Teachers
Engineering for Kids is looking for energetic and highly motivated people who enjoy working with kids, teaching them to be the next generation of engineers! As a lead teacher, you will be professionally trained on our curriculum and work closely with assistant teachers to facilitate programs. Former experience presenting to a group is preferred. Also, prior facilitation or training skills would be a plus.
- Enjoy working with children ages 4-14
- Prior experience as an educator or pursuing a degree in the education or engineering field is also a plus
- Have reliable transportation to be able to travel throughout Mecklenburg County
- Have flexibility, excellent work ethic and be dependable
- Have great organizational skills and be able to work independently
- Enjoy math and science concepts
- Experience presenting to a group; facilitation or training would be a plus
To apply, email your resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Engineering for Kids is an Equal Opportunity Employer.