Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Whether you have a busy work schedule or your child simply wishes to enroll in a fun after-school activity, Engineering For Kids can help set him or her up for success. Many community centers, schools, and other facilities hire our esteemed educators to put on after-school classes that never fail to create an engaging and thrilling environment for young students.
Amherst Elementary School
Civil Engineering 7-week session 1st – 3rd grade
This class is centered on exploring the concepts of building and construction
through hands-on exploration and design. Students explore the engineering
behind skyscrapers, bridges, roads, and more in this fun and engaging
- Immediately after school until 4:30pm
- October 29th - December 10th
Greenwood Early Learning Center
Course meets for 6-weeks immediately afterschool until 5pm
What causes something to sink or float? How can engineers help explore and protect the ocean below? These questions and more are all explored in Junior Marine. In this class, students explore the concepts of marine engineering and mechanics, harnessing the power of water, and discovering designs that help us make the impossible, possible.
- Explore the concepts of floating, sinking and buoyancy.
- Design and build a basic boat, paddle boat, canoe, a waterwheel and more.
- Apply previous knowledge of material properties to create a Cartesian diver!
- November 11th-December 16th
Green Primary School
Junior Chemical Engineering 6-week session - 1st - 3rd grade
Chemical engineering is a specialized field of engineering that focuses
on understanding the molecular structure of materials and objects, and
relating this knowledge to synthesizing new technology.
The Junior Chemical Engineering classes introduce our youngest engineers to fundamental concepts of solids, liquids, and solutions. Students investigate the properties of several crazy concoctions and make their own samples of bubbles, play dough, flub, and more.
- Meets Mondays immediately afterschool until 5pm
- November 11th - December 16th
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Why Do Teachers Enjoy Our After-School Programs?
Teachers, librarians, and other community program managers love Engineering For Kids because:
- We do all of the work for you, which includes creating all of the necessary marketing publications and completing payment processing and registration
- Our lessons are fun and appropriate for students between the ages of 4 and 14
- Your school has the option to use us as a stand-alone program or include us in your existing enrichment schedule
We’re happy to start our programs any week that’s most convenient for you in intervals of four weeks, eight weeks, or anything in between. Best of all, there’s no additional cost to your school!
Feel free to reach out to our after-school activity coordinators to learn more about how we can work with your schedule! Call or contact us today by filling out our online form.