Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Whether you have a busy work schedule or your child simply wishes to enroll in a fun after-school activity, Engineering For Kids can help set him or her up for success. Many community centers, schools, and other facilities hire our esteemed educators to put on after-school classes that never fail to create an engaging and thrilling environment for young students.
Green Primary School
Junior Aerospace Engineering
The Junior Aerospace Engineering classes introduce our youngest engineers to fundamental concepts of aircraft and spacecraft design. Through open and focused exploration, students explore and construct airplanes, rockets, helicopters, and more.
- Meets Thursdays afterschool in Library until 5pm April 11-May 23
- *skips 04/18 for Holy Week*
Green Intermediate School
Apprentice Aerospace Engineering
During the Aerospace Engineering classes, students use the Engineering Design Process to design, create, test, and refine a variety of flying machines. They construct a shock absorbing system designed to protect astronauts in a lunar vehicle, create their own air-powered rockets, and assemble a model blimp that actually takes flight!
- Meets Fridays afterschool in STEM Lab until 5pm April 12-May 24
- *skips 04/19 for Holy Week*
Jackson Middle School
Spring Robotics Session
Robo Battles curriculum is designed to introduce students to the world of not only building, but also programming basic robots. Throughout this course the students will explore different ways in which a robot could be utilized to engage in various battle challenges.
- Meets Wednesdays afterschool in Library until 4pm - April 10-May 22
Strausser Elementary School
Junior Civil Engineering (1st-3rd grade)
This class is centered on exploring the concepts of building and construction through hands-on exploration and design. Students explore the engineering behind sky scrapers, bridges, roads, and more in this fun and engaging experience.
- Meets Tuesdays afterschool in Cafeteria until 4:30pm - April 9-May 21
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Why Do Teachers Enjoy Our After-School Programs?
Teachers, librarians, and other community program managers love Engineering For Kids because:
- We do all of the work for you, which includes creating all of the necessary marketing publications and completing payment processing and registration
- Our lessons are fun and appropriate for students between the ages of 4 and 14
- Your school has the option to use us as a stand-alone program or include us in your existing enrichment schedule
We’re happy to start our programs any week that’s most convenient for you in intervals of four weeks, eight weeks, or anything in between. Best of all, there’s no additional cost to your school!
Feel free to reach out to our after-school activity coordinators to learn more about how we can work with your schedule! Call or contact us today by filling out our online form.