Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Whether you have a busy work schedule or your child simply wishes to enroll in a fun after-school activity, Engineering For Kids can help set him or her up for success. Many community centers, schools, and other facilities hire our esteemed educators to put on after-school classes that never fail to create an engaging and thrilling environment for young students.
Green Primary School - Mechanical Engineering II
During our 6-week Mechanical Engineering program students will learn how simple machines utilize basic properties of physics and motion to give an operator mechanical advantage over pure manual labor.
- Classes meet Thursdays immediately after dismissal until 5pm in the Libary, January 17-February 28.
Join this 6-week course to learn about simple and complex machines and the engineers that make them!
- Meets Fridays immediately after dismissal in STEM Lab until 5pm, January 18-February 22
Jackson Robotics Club
Our 8-week RoboGames will introduce students to the world of not only building, but also programming basic robots. In this unit, students will design their robots to play games using the cumulative knowledge to make robots smarter, while having fun programming.
- Classes meet Wednesdays after school in the Library until 4pm, January 16th-March 6th
Strausser Elementary School
During the 8-week Civil Engineering classes, students use the Engineering Design Process to design, create, test, and refine bridges designed to withstand the greatest force
- Classes meet Tuesdays immediately after dismissal until 4:30pm, January 15th-March 5th
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Why Do Teachers Enjoy Our After-School Programs?
Teachers, librarians, and other community program managers love Engineering For Kids because:
- We do all of the work for you, which includes creating all of the necessary marketing publications and completing payment processing and registration
- Our lessons are fun and appropriate for students between the ages of 4 and 14
- Your school has the option to use us as a stand-alone program or include us in your existing enrichment schedule
We’re happy to start our programs any week that’s most convenient for you in intervals of four weeks, eight weeks, or anything in between. Best of all, there’s no additional cost to your school!
Feel free to reach out to our after-school activity coordinators to learn more about how we can work with your schedule! Call or contact us today by filling out our online form.