Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Whether you have a busy work schedule or your child simply wishes to enroll in a fun after-school activity, Engineering For Kids can help set him or her up for success. Many community centers, schools, and other facilities hire our esteemed educators to put on after-school classes that never fail to create an engaging and thrilling environment for young students.
Green Intermediate School
Chemical Engineering (6-weeks)
During our 6-week Chemical Engineering class, students use the Engineering Design Process to design, create, test, and refine various mixtures and solutions with different chemical properties. They develop solutions to clean up an oil spill, synthesize their own rocket fuel, and investigate the secrets behind color pigmentation.
- Class meets Fridays until 5 pm
- April 03—May 15
Lake Cable Elementary
This class focuses on the concepts of building and construction. Students explore the engineering behind skyscrapers design, types of bridge structures and urban planning as they learn to think like Civil Engineers.
- Junior class meets Tuesdays March 3 - April 7
- Apprentice class meets Thursdays March 5 - April 9
- Class dismissed at 4:30pm
- No classes during Spring Break
Jackson Memorial Middle School
Robotics Engineering (8-weeks)
This Robotics: Robo Battles curriculum is designed to introduce students to the world of not only building but also programming basic robots. Throughout this course, the students will explore different ways in which a robot could be utilized to engage in various battle challenges.
- Class meets Wednesdays until 4:00pm
- January 22-March 11th
Greenwood Early Learning Center
This class is centered on exploring the concepts of building and construction through hands-on exploration and design. Students explore the engineering behind skyscrapers, bridges, roads, and more in this fun and engaging experience.
- Class meets Mondays until 4:30pm
- February 3 – March 16
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Why Do Teachers Enjoy Our After-School Programs?
Teachers, librarians, and other community program managers love Engineering For Kids because:
- We do all of the work for you, which includes creating all of the necessary marketing publications and completing payment processing and registration
- Our lessons are fun and appropriate for students between the ages of 4 and 14
- Your school has the option to use us as a stand-alone program or include us in your existing enrichment schedule
We’re happy to start our programs any week that’s most convenient for you in intervals of four weeks, eight weeks, or anything in between. Best of all, there’s no additional cost to your school!
Feel free to reach out to our after-school activity coordinators to learn more about how we can work with your schedule! Call or contact us today by filling out our online form.