Classes at Engineering For Kids of Coastal and Central San Diego
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs AroundView Schedule and Register
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
We offer programs in Robotics, 3D Printing, Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Environmental, Hardware, Marine and Mechanical Engineering.
Bring Engineering For Kids to Your School!We do all the work! Flyers, registration, payment processing, teaching and clean up!
- Include us in your existing enrichment schedule or run us as a stand-alone program
- Our programs meet national standards in science, technology, engineering and mathematics. We build upon the math and science that is being taught in the schools and apply those skills to hands on, real world engineering challenges.
- Available to grades PK-8 with age appropriate lessons
- 4, 6, 8 week, or semester long sessions available
- Sessions start any week of the school year
- Absolutely no cost to your school