Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Engineering for Kids in Halton Region offers STEM programs of progressive continuous learning through the three categories: Robotics, Coding, and Interactive Engineering for age 7 to 14 years old.
Start with our Fun Start Program at any level to enjoy the blended topics and to widen your child's interests. The Fun Start Program provides different themes every four weeks. Our instructor helps your child to build their best capabilities and confidence in STEM.
At the Continuous Learning Program, each class is a theme focused to dig deeper and achieve the design from their creativities. Our instructor provides individual reviews to support your child to find their potentials.
Most Robotics classes are delivered in-person at community centers in the city of Burlington. The Coding and Interactive Engineering classes have both options for virtual or in-person classes.
2021 February to May Class Schedule
Fun Start Program
- When: Saturdays from 6 February 2021
Robotics Continuous Learning
- In-person Classes
- When: Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Where: Tansleywood Community Center
- LEGO EV3
- LEGO Spike
Engineering Continuous Learning
- Virtual Classes
- When: Mondays and Wednesdays
- 3D Design
Coding Continuous Learning
- Virtual Classes
- MIT App Inventor
- Game Design in Construct3 or Unity
Why Do Parents Love Our Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.