2020 March Break Camp
- Date: March 16 – 20, 2020
- Time: 9 am – 4 pm; Early drop 8 am; Aftercare until 5:30 pm
- Fee: $75+HST/Day; Early or After Care $6 each
- Location: Port Nelson United Church, 3132 South Dr, Burlington, ON L7N 1H7
- Book the full week to get FREE early and aftercare
Enjoy 10%OFF before 15 January 2020 (Code: EARLYBIRD10)
Engineers Under Construction
|Building Cities (Engineering Design)|
|Morning||Intro to Scratch (Coding)||Game & Animation (Coding)|
|Afternoon||Adventure Stories, Lego WeDo (Robotics)||Rescue Robots, Lego EV3 (Robotic Programming)|
|Afternoon||Adventure Stories, Lego WeDo (Robotics)||Video Sensing & Micro: Bits (Mixed Coding & Engineering)|
Fun Learning | Creation | Deeper Understanding | Progressive Skills
There are many benefits that come with registering your child for our camps! Not only will you be providing your child with a fun, educational experience while you focus on your own busy schedule, your child will also receive several opportunities that can prepare him or her for the future ahead.How Our Camp Can Help Your Child Prepare for Adulthood
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.
Why Parents & Kids Love Our Engineering For Kids Camps
Our winter, spring, and summer camps are specially designed to supplement your child’s existing curriculum. It’s our goal to build upon what your child already knows in order to solidify his or her knowledge in a fun and engaging environment.
Most of our camps last one week with a variety of different sessions that focus on different fields. Many parents find this beneficial because their children can enjoy all of the fun and educational workshops offered in multiple sessions without experiencing repeat activities.
Contact our engineering camp educators online! Or call us to learn more about your local camp schedule!