Classes at Engineering For Kids of Atlanta Southwest Metro
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Our Current Classes
Serving South Atlanta, Austell, College Park, Clayton County, Douglasville,
East Point, Lithia Springs, Union City, Fairburn, Riverdale, Palmetto,
Tyrone, Fayetteville, Peachtree City, Sharpsburg, and Newnan
Hosting Engineering For Kids® classes at your school is easy. We do all of the work! We will create all necessary marketing publications, as well as complete registration and payment processing. Our instructors are professionally-trained and know how to make learning fun. Our lessons are appropriate and designed for students ages 4-14.
Your school has the option to include us in your existing enrichment schedule or to use us as a stand-alone program. Our programs may run any day of the week and our sessions may start any week of the school year. We offer 4, 6, and 8 week sessions. There is no cost to your school!
Our classes are designed and scheduled to supplement and enrich your child's existing education in their after-school programs. Some schools elect to implement in-school programs. Parents who don't have the convenience of enrolling their children in an after-school program like the idea of evening programs either way we are here to meet your needs. Our programs may run any day of the week and our sessions may start any week of the school year (4, 6, and 8 week sessions available). Engineering For Kids® classes are designed to supplement and enrich student's existing curriculum. There is no cost to your school! Our classes are limited to 12 students in our juniors (age 4-6) classes and 24 students in our apprentice (age 7-11)/master (age 12-14) classes . Enrollment is on a first come first serve basis.
Not at your school or recreation center? Engineering For Kids® offers additional classes beyond the schools! We work with local community centers, as well as parks and recreation centers, to provide evening and weekend classes. Please contact us or your school administrators/Principal, PTA/PTO president, Directors of preschool, parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering for Kids at your local school or center. We work with Preschools, Elementary, and Middle Schools.
- Angels in Progress - Austell
- Bright Minds Learning & Childcare Center - Mableton
- Chapel Hill Christian School - Douglasville
- Cliftondale Elementary School - College Park
- Destiny Christian Academy - Austell
- Kids Tech Academy - Tyrone
- A. Philip Randolph Elementary School - Atlanta
- Seeds of Excellence Christian Academy - Austell
Community and Recreation Centers:
- Aviation Community Cultural Center
- Fayette County Parks & Recreation (Kiwanis Center)
- Ike Owings Community Center at "Hunter Park" - Douglasville
- Word of Faith Family Worship Cathedral - Austell, GA