Camps at Engineering For Kids of South Kern County
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the spring, winter, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.
STEM Summer Camp (5 -14 yrs)
Engineering For Kids® summer camps are designed to supplement and enrich student's existing learning skills. Our summer camps last one week with three hour sessions per day. Morning and afternoon session focus on different engineering or technology fields. Students may enroll for both morning and afternoon camps. Students enrolling in both morning and afternoon session are welcome to stay for adult supervised lunch at no additional cost: however, we do not provide lunch.
Summer Camps locations:
The Kids Building at The Bridge Church - 12225 Stockdale Hwy
- Ages 8 - 14 yrs old only
- July 16 - 20 3D Printing Camp
- July 23 -27 Little Bits (Mechatronic)/Minecraft Mods Camp
- July 30 - August 3 VEX IQ Camp
Tevis Jr. High School - 3901 Pin Oak Park Blvd. Bakersfield, CA 93311
- June 11 - 15, June 18 - 22, and June 25 - 29
- Ages 5-13 yrs.
- Full Day Camp Hours: 8:30am to 3:00pm
- Half Day Camp Hours: 8:30am - 11:30am or 12:30pm to 3:00pm
Engineering for Kids S. Kern County has partnered with Rush Air Sports to provide 6 weeks of Fun and Educational STEM Summer Camp.
RUSH Air Sports - 3200 Buck Owens Blvd
- Dates: June 11 - July 27, 2018
- Ages 5 - 14 yrs.
- Time: 8:30a -3:00p. Half and Full Day Camp
- 5 Day Camps Starting at $150.00 a week.
8:30 am to 11:30 am STEM Activity
11:30am to 1:00pm Lunch / Open Jump
1:00pm to 3:00pm STEM Activity
Note: Kids 5-7yrs additional 30 min. of Open Jump 2pm - 2:30pm - Break
All students must signed RUSH waiver to participate in camp. No camp sessions the week of July 2 - 6, 2018. Classes include Building with LEGO Robotics to complete different task, Team Building with MinecraftEDU, and Creative Thinking with different disciplines of Engineering. Students will have opportunity to participate in Open Jump at RUSH during breaks and lunch. Students must provide their own lunch and snacks.Register for Camps Today
Get a free EFK T-Shirt if Register by May 1, 2018.