Camps at Engineering For Kids of Kern
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the spring, winter, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
EFK Summer Camp Program: Invent Your Summer
Each week is a different theme and students will apply real world experiences
to each project.
All STEM activities are hands-on, educational and fun! Camps run 2 or 5 days a week (half or full days).
Location: 5133 Ming Ave 2nd Floor (Colonial Square)
JUNE 3 - AUGUST Ages 5 - 7 yrs old
- Morning Session: 8:30am - 12pm includes lunch
- Afternoon Session: 12:30pm - 3:30pm
JUNE 3 - AUGUST 2 Ages 7 -14 yrs old
- Morning Session: 8:30a - 12pmHands-on Engineering Activities
- Afternoon Session: 12:30pm -3:30pm Robotics or Technology Activities
MASTER STEM Camp @THE BLVD 3200 Buck Owens blvd
- Ages 9-14yrs only
- 8:30am -12:30pm
- June 17-21 and 24-28
- July 15-19 and July 22-26
- $40.00 per day or $165.00 per week
- Includes sessions, activities and snack