Classes at Engineering For Kids of Kern
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Upcoming Class Information
View our After-School Classes:
View our Enrichment Learning Pods for Distance Learning:
View our Online Math, Science Tutoring and Coding Programs:
We are partners with the following schools:
- Heartland Charter Schools
- Bakersfield City School District
- Arvin Union School District
- Sky Mountain Charter School
- Blue Ridge Academy
- ILEAD Schools
Invite us to your school!
Looking for a STEM Enrichment program during your enhancing learning time or afterschool program. Ask about our School Partnership Program!
TITLE 1 PROGRAMCheck out our Title I Programs! The Engineering For Kids of S. Kern County specializes in adapting our STEM focused programs to help your school meet AYP. We can also help your school receive approval to allocate grant funding for the Engineering for Kids programs.
Don’t hesitate, call us today to learn how we can enrich your students and School Improvement Plan!
Select from the following:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- WeDo LEGO ® Robotics
- LEGO® MINDSTORMS Robotics
Please call (661) 426-2444 or click here to contact us.