Camps at Engineering For Kids of Charlotte
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the spring, winter, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
- 10% OFF any camp register by May 31st! Code: efksummer19
- *discount available at Sports Connection and Charlotte Chess Center Only
Charlotte Chess Center - Pineville
- LEGO® MINDSTORMS: Rescue Robots (Grades 3-6; Week of 7/22)
- Minecraft: Theme Park Mania! (Grades 3-6; Week of 8/12)
Charlotte Country Day
Sports Connection – Ballantyne
- LEGO® MINDSTORMS: Olympics & Amazing Race (Grades 3-6; Week of 6/24)
- Junior LEGO® WeDo & Engineers Under Construction (Grades K-2; Week of 7/15)
- Minecraft: Theme Park Mania! & Medieval Times (Grades 3-6; Week of 7/29)
- Junior Space Pioneers with Scratch & Engineers of Travel (Grades K-2; Week of 8/12)
Sports Connection – Northlake
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.