Classes at Engineering For Kids of Charlotte
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
After School Classes
Not in your school yet ?
Hosting Engineering For Kids® STEM Enrichment classes at your school is easy. We do all the work!
- Flyers, Registration, Payment processing, Teaching and Clean up
- Fun, hands-on learning
- STEM-enrichment programs specifically designed for grades K to 8th Grade
- Include us in your existing enrichment schedule or run us as a stand-along program
- Curriculum correlates to the National Teaching Standards and Common Core Standards
- Zero cost to your school
- 4-, 6-, and 8-week sessions available.Sessions start any week of the school year
- Professionally-trained instructors
Contact us to learn more.
Engineering For Kids® offers additional classes beyond the schools! We work with local community centers, libraries, churches, as well as parks and recreation centers, to provide evening and weekend classes.Please contact us or your school administrators/Principal, PTA/PTO, Directors of preschool, parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering for Kids at your local school or center.