Camps at Engineering For Kids of Greater Austin
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the spring, winter, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.
Find Your Camp
Greater Austin Camps
Camps - Half-day / Full-day
- Day (Teacher conferences, etc.)
- Vacation/Holiday, etc.
- Summer, Winter, Spring Break Camps
Find Your Camp!
- Scroll Down to Find Your Camp - on the Map, or on the List Below!
- Click on the Name of the Location to find out more information and register!
- You may sign up for a single week or multiple weeks.
- Pricing Details can be found through the registration link, under More Details.
- Payment invoiced upon completed registration.
Camps not yet near your home? Fill out a Camp Program Request FormIf you do not see a location close to you, now is the time to contact us or your school administrators/Principal, Directors of Summer Camps and parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering for Kids at your local school or center. They may fill out this contact form, by clicking here to get the process started.
2017 Summer CampsRequests are now being taken! If you do not see a location close to you, now is the time to email us.
If you are signed up for a Day Camp and want us to visit your child's camp as an On-Site Field trip, let us know!
During our camps students will be split up into age appropriate groups:
- Junior Engineers (4-6 yrs old*)
- Apprentice Engineers (7-11 yrs old*)
- Master Engineers (12-14 yrs old*)
*Unless otherwise noted at the specific location.
Any group may be combined with the next closest age group, if there are
not enough students in that age group.
Weekly Camps: Monday - Friday, Times vary per location. Campers bring their own snacks and water. Full Day campers bring their own lunch. Lunch hour (12-1 PM) will be used to eat lunch, free play, and restroom breaks.
ALL camps are open to the community, unless otherwise noted!