Classes at Engineering For Kids of Greater Austin
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Find Your Class
Greater Austin Classes
"I send out emails to all my parents at the end of the semester asking for feedback on the classes. Yours (Engineering For Kids) has been the only one to date with not only no negative comments, but people begging for it to come back." - After School Camp Coordinator (An area international private school)
Program Request Form
If you would like our S.T.E.M program at your school or location, please
fill out this
Boys and Girls alike, LOVE evolving from Junior to Apprentice, then Master Engineers! Students will discover what an engineer does and even more exciting, inquisitively create their OWN hands-on project which they get to take home most of the time. Enter a world of innovation, imagination, and learning. Note: Our curriculum correlates to Texas teaching standards; our Junior engineering class is 6:1 student teacher ratio and Apprentice & Master engineering classes have a 10:1 student teacher ratio.
Find Your School and Click on the Link to Register.
* Denotes you must contact your school/location directly to register for our classes.
** Denotes class is open to the community.
FUN! Educational Brain Sport!
We put the excitement in S.T.E.M. education by offering age appropriate,
inquiry based, hands-on-learning for children ages 4 to 14 through FUN
activities from designing and constructing rockets, hot air balloons,
and roller coasters to LEGO® Robotics and video game designing.
We offer the most comprehensive Engineering Enrichment Program!
Not Yet at YOUR School?
Hosting Engineering for Kids at Your School is EASY!
- We do all the work! Flyers, registration, payment processing, teaching and clean up!
- Professionally trained instructors who know how to have fun
- Include us in your existing enrichment schedule or run us as a stand-alone program
- Curriculum correlates to both National and Texas Teaching Standards
- Available to grades PK-8 with age appropriate lessons
- 4, 6, 8 week, or semester long sessions available
- Clubs run any day of the week
- New curriculum each semester
- Sessions start any week of the school year
- Absolutely no cost to your school
Please contact us or your school administrators/Principal, PTA/PTO, Directors of preschool and parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering for Kids at your local school or center. They may fill out this contact form to get the process started.