Camps at Engineering For Kids of Greater Houston Area
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the spring, winter, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.
Greater Houston Area Camp Options
Weekly, Daily Drop-In, Half-day and Full-day
- On-site Field Trips
- Day (Teacher conferences, etc.)
- Vacation/Holiday, etc.
- Summer, Winter, Spring Break Camps
Already signed up for Day Camp? Bring us to your camp!If you already signed up for a Day Camp and want us to visit your child's camp as an On-Site Field trip, let us know!
Camps not yet near your home? Fill out a Camp Program Request Form
If you do not see a location close to you, now is the time to contact us or your school administrators/Principal, Directors of Summer Camps and parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering For Kids at your local school or center. They may fill out this REQUEST FORM, by clicking here to get the process started.
Registration Questions? Call (281) 764-4859 or fill out a form.