Classes at Engineering For Kids of Greater Houston Area
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
School Year 2017-2018
Find Your School and Click on the Link to Register.
* Denotes you must contact your school or school's after school program directly to register for our classes.
** Denotes an After3ASP school. Mandatory for After3ASP schools: Please register with After3ASP online ($50 fee) as well (https://www.after3asp.com/enroll-1/) .
- Arabic Immersion Magnet School (AIMS)
- Briargrove Elementary School
- Durham Elementary School
- Garden Oaks Elementary School (Call School to Resume)
- Harvard Elementary School
- Herod Elementary School
- Holy Spirit Episcopal School
- Horn Elementary School (Call School to Resume)
- Mark White Elementary School
- Mandarin Immersion Magnet School
- Oak Forest Elementary School
- Parker Elementary School (Coming soon)
Greater North Houston
- The Woodlands
The Woodlands Recreation Center (PK-1st), The Woodlands (Open to the community)*
The Woodlands Recreation Center (K-2nd), The Woodlands (Open to the community)*
The Woodlands Recreation Center (3rd-5th), The Woodlands (Open to the community)*
Greater South Houston - Locations Coming Soon
- Sugar Land
- Missouri City
- League City
- Clear Lake Bay Area
Greater West Houston - Locations Coming Soon
"I send out emails to all my parents at the end of the semester asking for feedback on the classes. Yours (Engineering For Kids) has been the only one to date with not only no negative comments, but people begging for it to come back." - After School & Camp Coordinator (A Houston private school)
Program Request Form
If you would like our S.T.E.M program at your school or location, please fill out a REQUEST FORM.