Classes at Engineering For Kids of Inland Empire North
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
We are excited to be partnering with the following schools during the 2019-2020 school year!
- Perdew Elementary
- Etiwanda Colony Elementary
- Windrows Elementary ( GATE )
- Cecilia L. Solorio Elementary
- Sierra Vista Elementary
- Foothill Knolls Academy of Innovation
- Beech Elementary
- Valencia Elementary
- West Heritage Elementary
- East Heritage (GATE)
- Citrus Elementary
- Magnolia Elementary
- Banyan Elementary (GATE)
- Jasper Elementary (GATE)
- Maple Elementary
- Carnelian Elementary
- Floyd M. Stork Elementary
- Redwood Elementary
- Newman Elementary
- Cal Aero Preserve Academy
- Wayne Ruble Middle School
- Bloomington Christian Elementary
- St. Mark's Elementary
Including special programs at:
- Valley Prep Academy
- And more to come...!
STEM Club is designed with education and fun in mind. Everyday Engineering concepts will be presented, discussed, and key concepts taught by our professionally trained staff. Students will then be presented with a challenge related to the concept and utilize the Engineering Design Process, to complete the challenge of the day.
All our classes are designed with experience level in mind, beginning students will be taught more of a step-by-step process, and as their engineering experience increases students will be asked to come up with their own builds and designs based on the experience they have gained through previous club lessons. Monthly calendars will be posted on the website and will be available on site at the club. Check back often for updates.
Benefits to STEM CLUB
- Exposure to Robotics, Coding, 3D printing, and General Engineering Concepts
- Hands-On Experience
- Curriculum that challenges students in a positive way
- Critical Thinking
- Peer Collaboration
- Fun and Engaging Environment
- Real-World problem-solving skills
- Positive Experiences with Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathmatics
Message from our STEM Club Director:
Engineering is essential to our success as human beings. Engineering is a great career that I want to inspire kids to pursue. No other career has had such a positive impact on our world like Engineering. Everything great we see in our world today was helped realized by engineers. Our children are the future and I want to be the person who inspires our youth to do something special, engineering can help them accomplish that.