Engineering For Kids of Inland Empire North Homeschool Partnership with Inspire Charter Schools
Students grades K-8 can enjoy 2 days a week being part of an innovative STEAM program. In the fall students will be primarily focused on fun and engaging contest based curriculum through First Robotics, Vex Robotics, Rube Goldberg, and Future City. During the spring students will transition to Video Game design Courses, and our very popular STEAM Academy classes which place emphasis on core engineering subjects.
All Engineering for Kids programs are designed to:
- Help children build problem solving skills
- Encourage kids to discover how things work
- Increase kids desire to explore engineering as a career option
- Motivate kids to learn math and science concepts by engaging them in real-world engineering problems.
Our curriculum meets U.S. national standards in STEM: Science (NSES), Technology & Engineering (ITEEA), and Mathematics (NCTM), and we pride ourselves on continuously ensuring our programs stay current, meet strict safety requirements, actively engage students both mentally and physically, and encourage students to think creatively and intelligently. You can rest assured we will provide your children with challenging, fun, and relevant projects designed to enhance their learning and skill sets for a productive future!
There are 3 age groups we served:
- Junior: K - 3rd grades
- Apprentice: 4th - 6th grades
- Master: 7th - 8th grades
Inspiring the next generation of young engineers through our classes, camps, and workshops.
Ready to Enroll? See Below!
The Specialty Enrollment Certificate is only for new Inspire students. Returning students will submit an Intent to Re-Enroll form to their teacher. All students will sign master agreements in August.
Below are helpful enrollment links and videos you can provide to your enrolling families.
- Students who live in Orange, Riverside, and San Diego, please register through REG-Online link for Pacific Coast Academy.
- Students who live in Los Angeles, San Bernardino, Ventura, and Kern, please register through REG-Online link for All Other Scopes.
- Please see the video walk through for more instructions on how to Enroll.
For more information please call; To register use registration links above.