Camps at Engineering For Kids of North Florida
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the spring, winter, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.
In-House Camp OfferingsRegister Here!
- Location: EFK Office 6100 Greenland Road, Suite 304 Jacksonville FL 32258
- AM Camps only from 9am-12PM (3 hrs)
- $155 a week
- Monday - Friday
In-House Summer Camps:
June 1st - 5th:
- Good Vibrations: The Engineering of Music (K-2nd Grade)
- Rock 'n Roll: The Engineering of Music (3rd-6th Grade)
June 8th - 12th:
- Environmental Engineering: It's Easy Being Green (K-2nd)
- Reduce, Reuse, Reimagine: Environmental Engineering (3rd-6th Grade)
June 15th - 19th:
- Aerospace Engineering: Sky and Space Pioneers (K-2nd Grade)
- Aerospace Engineerings: Rockets, Copters and Drones Oh My! (3rd-6th Grade)
June 22nd - 26th:
- Tinker's Camp: The Engineering of Inventing (K-2nd Grade)
- The Need for Speed: The Engineering of Vehicles (3rd-6th Grade)
June 29th - July 3rd:
- Widgets and Gadgets: The Engineering of Power and Energy (K-2nd Grade)
- I have the Power! The application of Physics in Engineering (3rd-6th Grade)
July 6th - 10th:
- Good Foundations: The Engineering of Cities (K-2nd Grade)
- Smart Home, Smart City: The Building of Cities (3rd-6th Grade)
July 13th - 17th:
- LEGO (R) Robotics: Amusing Adventures (K-2nd Grade)
- These are the DROIDS you're looking for! (3rd-6th Grade)
July 20th - 24th:
- Joust! The Engineering of Medieval Times (K-2nd Grade)
- Storm the Castle: The Engineering of Medieval Times (3rd-6th Grade)
July 27th - 31st:
- Going Camping! The Engineering of the Outdoors (K-2nd)
- LEGO (R) EV3 (R) Robotics: Olympic Games (3rd-6th Grade)
Additional EFK Summer Camp Options Available at the following schools:
- Beaches Coastal Episcopal (registration through school directly)
- Bolles - Ponte Vedra Campus (registration through school directly)
- St. Johns Country Day School (registration through school directly)
- San Jose Episcopal Day School (registration through school directly)
- Palms Church (registration through school directly)