Classes at Engineering For Kids of Lake County
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
ARE WE AT YOUR SCHOOL?
Hosting Engineering for Kids at Your School is EASY!
- We do all the work! Flyers, registration, payment processing, teaching and clean up!
- Professionally trained instructors who know how to have fun
- Include us in your existing enrichment schedule or run us as a stand-alone program
- Curriculum correlates to Illinois and National Teaching Standards
- Available to grades PK-8 with age appropriate lessons
- 4, 6, 8 week, or semester long sessions available
- Classes run any day of the week
- New curriculum each semester
- Absolutely no cost to your school
Please contact us or your school administrator/Principal, PTA/PTO and parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering for Kids at school or center near you.