Classes at Engineering For Kids of Central West Florida
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
WE CAN INSPIRE THE CHILDREN AT YOUR SCHOOL!
At Engineering For Kids of Central West Florida, we are very passionate and excited to be able to inspire the next generation of engineers by bringing Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (S.T.E.M.), to children ages 4 to 14 in a FUN and CHALLENGING way through classes, summer camps, clubs and parties. We offer programs in LEGO® Robotics, Electronic Game Design, Scratch, MinecraftEDU and in Aerospace, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Environmental, Industrial, Marine, Hardware, Software, Mechanical engineering and more.
At Engineering For Kids, our programs:
- Help children build problem solving skills
- Encourage children to discover how things work
- Increase children's desire to explore engineering as a career option
- Motivate children to learn math and science concepts by engaging them in real-world engineering problems.
- Engineering For Kids will build and nurture your child's natural curiosity and love for building, taking things apart, and teaching them engineering concepts through hands-on learning. Engineering is, after all, one of the fastest growing industries in the world, and it is important for children interested in it to get a head start on concepts and ideas that could fall into their future interests and line of work. Kids are natural engineers!
After School Programs
Engineering For Kids - Clubs
To view our upcoming Clubs in the Fall, click below!After School And Engineering Clubs
No programs yet at your school or center?
Hosting Engineering For Kids at Your School is EASY!
Interested in Engineering For Kids or have an idea for where our classes can be offered in your area?
Please contact us or your PTA/PTO, school/church/synagogue administrators, community, parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering for Kids in your local school or center.
- We do all the work! Flyers, registration, payment processing, materials, teaching and clean up!
- Professionally trained instructors who know how to have fun.
- Include us in your existing enrichment schedule or run us as a stand-alone program.
- Our programs meet national and state standards in mathematics, science, engineering, and technology. We build upon the math and science that is being taught in the schools and apply those skills to hands on, real world engineering challenges.
- Available to grades Pre K - 8th with age appropriate lessons
- 4, 6, 8 week, or semester long sessions available
- Clubs run any day of the week
- Sessions start any week of the school year
- School receives money back after each program!
If you would like to learn more about our Programs, please call us at (863) 695-2119 or contact us online.