Field Trips at Engineering For Kids of Metro Atlanta
We Present Fun, New Ways of Learning
Field trips provide some of the best memories for kids because they help to give our children the opportunity to explore new concepts, meet new people, and try new things, all while creating and building relationships. In addition, students are more likely to remember what they learn from field trips and special presentations, thanks to the excitement and change in routine.
Interested in hosting an Engineering for Kids field trip at your location or at our off-site partner location Main Event Entertainment?
The Benefits of Our Field Trips
At Engineering For Kids, our educators are happy to coordinate field trips at your location(PK-8th grades) or bring your students(K-8th grades) to a Main Event Entertainment location to experience programs that are educational and fun. At Main Event, each student group will get 1 hour of STEAM project-based learning session, lunch, and two hours of laser tag, bowling, arcade games.
Our field trips benefit students, parents, and teachers in a variety of ways:
- Save on transportation costs. We come to your location.
- Off-site options at our partner locations.
- New faces are likely to keep students energized and attentive throughout the program.
- Classroom teachers may learn new educational activities and techniques
- The shared experience can facilitate socializing and even establish friendships
- Students love seeing new things and learning about them in a different way
- Hands-on activities can give students a better grasp of concepts
- Presentations often include multimedia experiences to enforce new material in different ways
- Field trips are designed to stimulate curiosity and knowledge-seeking
We take the time to learn more about your curriculum so we can coordinate a field trip that integrates their experience with what they are learning. Our creative educators have a knack for presenting information in new and different ways to keep students engaged and entertained while they soak up new ideas and concepts.
For your peace of mind and ours, we like to keep our field trip groups small to ensure careful supervision at all times and to make sure your child gets the most out of the experience!