Classes at Engineering For Kids of Miami
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids of Miami for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Classes at Sunset Center
Discover the world of Engineering For Kids of Miami!
We have exciting programs for children who love Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM). Our programs emphasize hands-on learning and engineering challenges that inspire children to build on their natural curiosity.
In our Engineering Education classes and camps, students build and program robots, design and create video games, construct and test roller coasters, and even complete engineering challenges in the world of Minecraft.
Our engineering enrichment program covers:
- Aerospace Engineering
- Chemical Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Electronic Game Design
- Environmental Engineering
- Hardware Engineering
- Industrial Engineering
- Marine Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Mechatronic Engineering
- Robotics Engineering
- Software Engineering
Our goal is to teach engineering concepts and principles to students in a form they understand.
Programs are available in three separate levels to best meet the needs of our learners.
- Junior Engineers (Ages 4-7)
- Apprentice Engineers (Ages 8-11)
- Master Engineers (Ages 12-14)
We are proud to inspire children to build on their natural curiosity by
teaching engineering concepts through hands-on learning. Engineering is,
after all, one of the fastest growing industries in the world!
The quality and diversity of our programs paired with the passion and talent of our instructors positions us as an educational enrichment leader.
Engineering For Kids of Miami
10300 Sunset Dr., Suite 321
Miami, FL 33173
School Year 2017-2018
Find your school and click on the link to register.
- Cattoira Montessori School, 9385 SW 79th Avenue, Miami, FL 33156
- Gulliver Academy, Marian C. Krutulis Campus,12595 Red Road | Coral Gables, FL 33156
- Isaac Academy, 301 Westward Dr, Miami Springs, FL 33166
- Key Biscayne Presbyterian Church School, 160 Harbor Drive, Key Biscayne, FL 33149
- Riviera Day School, 6800 Nervia Street, Coral Gables, FL 33146
- Saint Louis Covenant School, 7270 SW 120th Street, Pinecrest, Florida 33156
- Sol Academy, 8795 SW 112th Street, Miami, FL 33176
- St. Kevin Catholic School, 4001 SW 127th Avenue, Miami, FL 33175
Not Yet at YOUR School?
At Engineering For Kids®, our programs:
- encourage kids to discover how things work
- motivate kids to learn math and science concepts by engaging them in real-world engineering problems
- inspire kids to explore engineering as a career option
All programs are fun, hands-on, and promote teamwork and problem solving. Our widely varied curriculum meets national standards in Science (NSES), Technology and Engineering (ITEEA), and Mathematics (NCTM).
Include Engineering For Kids® programs in your existing STEM enrichment schedule or run us as an after-school program.
- Curriculum - Available to grades PK-8 with age appropriate lessons
- Instructors - All instructors are professionally trained and are subjected to a complete background check
- Materials - We bring everything needed for students to take home their completed projects
- Clean-up - Your facility will be as clean as when we arrived
- After-school Sessions - 4, 6, 8 or 12 week sessions available and can start any week of the school year
- In-school Field Trips available year round!
Call us today at (305) 783-2474 or contact us online to request an In-school Field Trip Reservation Form.
You may also contact your school administrators/Principal, PTA/PTO, directors of preschool, and parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering For Kids at your local school or center. They can contact us to get the process started.