Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Whether you have a busy work schedule or your child simply wishes to enroll in a fun after-school activity, Engineering For Kids can help set him or her up for success. Many community centers, schools, and other facilities hire our esteemed educators to put on after-school classes that never fail to create an engaging and thrilling environment for young students.
After School Spring Session
Junior City Robotics: — (Ages: K to 2nd Grade)
Kemptown Elementary School
This class is a perfect mixture of fun and learning, using LEGO® WeDo Robots. Using LEGO® bricks, students build Airplane, Helicopter, Windmill, Crane, and Firetruck. They also learn how to program and operate their creations using a laptop computer.
- On Fridays from 4:00 to 5:15 PM / 6 Weeks / $129
- Date: Mar 8, 15, 22, 29, April 12, 26
- Location: Art Room
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Why Do Teachers Enjoy Our After-School Programs?
Teachers, librarians, and other community program managers love Engineering For Kids because:
- We do all of the work for you, which includes creating all of the necessary marketing publications and completing payment processing and registration
- Our lessons are fun and appropriate for students between the ages of 4 and 14
- Your school has the option to use us as a stand-alone program or include us in your existing enrichment schedule
We’re happy to start our programs any week that’s most convenient for you in intervals of four weeks, eight weeks, or anything in between. Best of all, there’s no additional cost to your school!
Feel free to reach out to our after-school activity coordinators to learn more about how we can work with your schedule! Call or contact us today by filling out our online form.