Engineering For Kids Western Nova's Program Policies
Everything from Class Policies, Sign In/ Sign Out Instructions, and Behavior Expectations
Class Related Policies:
- Classes are subject to cancellation if minimum enrollment is not met.
- In the event a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, you will be notified and a full refund will be provided.
- Parents will not be allowed inside the classroom while the class is in session. Parents are welcome to discuss and receive feedback from the instructors after the class.
- Full payment is required at the time of registration.There is a $20 fee for all returned checks.
- Class fees include materials.
- Class fees are NOT pro-rated/discounted after the beginning of the scheduled session.
- Once classes are established, no refunds will be given.
- No partial refunds or make-ups for missed classes (i.e. routine illness, vacation, or other personal schedule conflicts). If the school is canceled due to weather or other events, best efforts will be made to reschedule classes, but rescheduling may not always be possible.
- Cancellations by the parent that occur at least 2 weeks prior to the start of a program will receive a full refund. Cancellations requested between 2 weeks and the first day of a program will be subject to a $30 cancellation fee and the balance will be refunded. After the first day of a program, there will be no refunds or credits.
- Once camps are established, no refunds will be given.
- No partial refunds or make-ups for missed days (i.e. routine illness, vacation, or other personal schedule conflicts).
- Cancellations by the parent that occur at least 2 weeks prior to the start of a camp will be subject to $50 cancellation fees. Cancellations requested between 2 weeks and the first day of a program will be subject to a 50% cancellation fee (for every week of camp registered for) and the balance will be refunded. After the first day of the camp, there will be no refunds or credits.
- All Students must be signed out on the attendance sheet provided by the teacher before leaving the building.
- If a person other than a parent or regular care-giver will be taking the child after class, please contact us
- If the school policies allow, students who walk home by themselves without an adult may only do so if a note from a Parent or Guardian has been provided.
- Students who are enrolled in CASA/SACC will be escorted to the CASA/SACC location by our instructors after the end of the class. Once a student is signed over to CASA/SACC, the Enrichment Program is no longer responsible for the care of that student.
Late Pick-Up Policy:
- Any parent who is more than 10 minutes late in picking up their child will be charged at the rate of $1.00 per minute, payable at the time of pick-up.
- Students are expected to act in a manner appropriate for a school environment. Persistent behavioral issues will be addressed with the parents and could result in dismissal from the enrichment program session. In such cases refunds will not be provided.