Camps at Engineering For Kids of Phoenix Metro
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
When school is out, camp is in at Engineering for Kids of Phoenix Metro! We offer Fall, Winter, Spring and Summer Camps at our Phoenix Metro partner locations!
Summer Camp Locations
We are pleased to ANNOUNCE that the valley's favorite STEM SUMMER CAMP now has ELEVEN valley locations to serve you! We have partnered with the COOLEST kid's friendly and fun facilities in the valley! Now, kids can have fun & learn all summer long!!!
- Urban Air Adventure Park - Ahwatukee
- Vector Prep & Arts Academy - Chandler
- Uptown Jungle - Mesa
- Jake's Unlimited - Gilbert / Mesa
- Val Vista Academy - Gilbert
- Main Event - Gilbert
- Octane Raceway - Scottsdale
- Sky Zone - Scottsdale / Phoenix
- Phoenix Coding Academy - Downtown Phoenix
- Urban Air Adventure Park - Goodyear
Basic Information for CAMPS:
Ages: 4 - 14 years of age (except for Octane Raceway which is 9+)
Price: Starts at $175 per week, EARLY BIRD SPECIALS ARE STILL AVAILABLE on our full-day camps, no code necessary
- Time: 8:30am - 3:30pm (except for Octane Raceway)
- Extended Care: After-care until 6pm is available at ALL Locations
- Lunch: Please, refer to the specific location for more details on lunch process
- Target Student to Teacher Ratio - Juniors 8:1, Apprentice 14:1, Master 16:1
- All STEM coaches are background checked and have a Level 1 Fingerprint clearance card. All STEM coaches have extensive training in curriculum and classroom management.
For more detailed information on specific locations and curriculum click here!At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the fall, winter, spring, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.