Camps at Engineering For Kids of Piedmont Triad
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
Experience the best of both worlds this summer with Engineering for Kids and Rockin' Jump! Our quality STEM education mixed with the #1 Indoor Trampoline and Adventure Park is sure to be an exciting, fun, and engaging learning experience for kids.
- Full Day check-in starts at 8:45am. Half Day check-in starts at 12:00pm
- Please provide your own snacks and water daily. (important: only nut-free snacks)
- Full Day campers: You have the option to to bring your own lunch. Or order through Rockin' Jump (Tuesday-Friday). Lunch break is 12:00pm-1:00pm
- Fees include access to most play area during camp hours; also includes one pair of jump socks to be used for the camp duration. (some play areas have height requirements)
- A Rockin' Jump waiver must be signed for each camper to use Rockin' Jump facilities
- Extended care available
Robotic Summer Intensives at Madison-Mayodan Rec. Center
- Date: August 6th to 10th
- Age: Apprentice group: 3rd to 5th grade / Master group: 6th to 8th grade
- Time: 5:00 pm to 6:30 pm
- Price: $96.00 for the entire week!
Robotic at Gamet1me
Date: August 13th to 17th
Age: Apprentice group: 3rd to 5th grade / Master group: 6th to 8th grade
Time: 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm
Price: $120.00 for the entire week!
At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the spring, winter, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.