Classes and Day Camps at Engineering For Kids of South Kansas City
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Junior Engineering Building Toys Class
- Tuesdays Jan 14-Feb 4, 2020
- Location: Olathe Community Center
- Open to Kindergarten through 2nd grades
Robotics Missions and Battles
Build a robot and learn to code it to do missions and compete in a sumo robot battle competition.
- Ages: 7-12
- Location: Mill Creek Activity Center Lenexa, KS
- Dates: Mondays from January 27 - February 17, 2020
- Time: 6pm-7pm
AMI Engineering and Robotics After School Class
- (Open to AMI students only)
- Date: January 24, 2020 to April 24th
- Junior Robotics and Engineering Class meets 3:45-4:45pm on Fridays
- Apprentice Robotics and Engineering Class meets 2:45-3:45pm on Fridays