Classes at Engineering For Kids of Southern Palm Beach County
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Engineering For Kids of Southern Palm Beach County Classes
Fall 2019 Classes
Not in your local area yet?
- We do all the work! Flyers, registration, payment processing, teaching and clean up!
- Professionally trained instructors who know how to have fun
- Include us in your existing enrichment schedule or run us as a stand-along program
- Curriculum correlates to state and national teaching standards
- Available to grades PK-5 with age appropriate lessons
- 4, 6, or 8 weeks - custom sessions available
- Sessions start any week of the school year
We are proud to offer a new program through Prime Time Palm Beach County and the Children's Services Council of Palm Beach to offer our programs to Title 1 schools in Palm Beach County.
For more information, please contact us at 561-220-4768
Prime Time receives a substantial portion of it's funding from Childrens' Services Council of Palm Beach
- Pine Crest School
- 2700 St. Andrew Blvd. Boca Raton, FL 33434
Grades 1-3 / Mondays 3:30-4:30
Making Waves and Fun Foundations
Want to build a powerboat, diver game or hydro turbine? How about gravity defying bridges or tall sky scrapers? This session introduces students to the fundamental concepts of pressure, buoyancy, and boat design, as well as torsion, load and compression. Students explore and construct different projects each week that they take home at the end of the class; including hydro turbines, Cartesian divers, bridges, boats, skyscrapers and more.
Grades Prek - K / Wednesdays 3:30-4:30
Jr. Making Waves and Crazy Concoctions
Have you ever wanted to make your own sail boat or diver game? How about play dough, flubber or bubbles? Join this class and we will introduce your young engineers to the fundamental concepts of solids, liquids, and solutions as well as buoyancy and pressure. Students will investigate the properties of several crazy concoctions and inventions to make their own samples of bubbles, play dough, flubber, diver game, boats and more.
Check back often for an updated schedule of classes and locations.