Classes at Engineering For Kids of Vancouver Island
Spring 2019 Classes
Registration for April to June classes is happening RIGHT NOW!
Classes for Ages 4-7
- Jr. Chemical Engineering
- Jr. Electrical Engineering
- Jr. Environmental Engineering
- Jr. Mechanical Engineering
Classes for Ages 8-13
- LEGO Robotics 101
- Disaster Engineering
- Environmental Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
CLASS SCHEDULE + REGISTRATION
- Click HERE to view a list of our classes.
- To register, find the program you are interested in and click the registration link - you will be taken to an external registration page hosted by the recreation centre location. Note that the recreation centre may ask you to create an online profile in order to register for a class.
- You can register for classes by phone. See “Class Locations” below for contact details.
- Oak Bay Recreation - Register Online or by Phone: 250.595.7946
- Panorama Recreation - Register Online or by Phone : 250.656.7271
- Saanich Commonwealth - Register Online or by Phone : 250.475.7600
- Vic West Community Association - Register by Phone: 590-8922
- West Shore Recreation - Register Online or by Phone: 250.478.8384
Did you know that we offer weekly after-school and in-class workshops at schools in Victoria, Saanich and the Westshore? If you're interested in having Engineering For Kids visit your school, contact us today!
Ask about our FUNDRAISING PROGRAM for your parent advisory committee!
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.