Parties at Engineering For Kids of Vancouver Island
Whether you’re looking for a way to make your child’s birthday truly special or you want to host a fun end-of-the-school-year party for his or her class, Engineering For Kids can help. Our educators have everything you need to throw the perfect party to celebrate a birthday or any occasion. We can entertain your guests with fun, hands-on activities that are sure to be a hit!
Why Choose Us for Your Next Party?
Hosting an enrichment-filled party is a great way for your child to:
- Engage in social activities
- Have a great time while developing new interests
- Recognize the fun of learning
- Build self-esteem
Feel free to call or fill out our online contact form and inquire about the packages and themes we have to offer!
Engineering For Kids of Vancouver Island Party Packages
Does your child love to build, explore, and discover how the world works? Then book them a party filled with all three PLUS a whole lot of fun!
An Engineering For Kids Party (ages 4+)
- 90 minutes of fun with a hands-on building activity of your choice hosted at a location of your choice
- We bring all the activity supplies required and take care of set up and clean up
- We provide two party hosts
- You can invite up to 11 guests* (does not include the birthday child)
- Plus, at the end of the party, guests can take home the what they made*
- *For hands-on building activities only
Cost: $250 plus tax
Note, that additional fees for a facility rental and travel may apply
More Kids? No Problem.
Invite up to 8 additional children to join in the fun for $10 per child. Maximum of 20 children total (including the birthday child).
Check out our Party Information Handout for more details including the awesome activities we offer, the ideal party room set up, and more.
Book My Party!
Click on this online form to reserve your birthday party: http://bit.ly/EFKBirthdayRequestForm. We will contact you within two business days to discuss your request and confirm your booking.
Find Your Local Engineering For Kids
Out of This World Reviews
It's like a playground for their mind!
It's fun and educational, it provides opportunities to kids and teaches them about life.
Engineering For Kids classes are so fun and you get to learn new things about engineering each day.