Camps at Engineering For Kids of Vancouver Island
Summer Camps | 2020
This summer our camps will look a little different, but they’ll still be packed full of fun! Our camps are an exciting mix of hands-on STEM learning projects and active, healthy play. Lots of outside time and games are always part of our full day camp experience.
Click HERE to view our summer camp schedule, descriptions, fees and for quick links to camp registration pages.
What changes will you see?
Health and safety is always a top priority, and this year, even more so. Please read below how you can help us keep our camp a safe and healthy place to be.
- Daily health assessments. Staff, parents, children will do this before coming to camp. Stay home if you are sick.
- A BIG focus on hygiene with lots of hand washing/ use of hand sanitizer.
- Separate workstations and more individually focused activities. Still lots of teamwork and collaboration using our communication skills though!
- No/limited sharing of materials + equipment. We will ask children to bring basic school supplies like drawing and colour pens for their use only during camp.
- Cleaning throughout the day. We want to make sure our camp environment stays clean and healthy for everyone.
- Limited number of people in our camp space.
- Staggered drop off and pick up times.
Each our of camp venues has specific procedures that we will follow. These will be shared with our registered campers in advance of camp.
How to register for camps
All registration is through our recreation centre partners on their websites or by phone.
- Braefoot Community Association
- Crystal Pool (Royal Athletic Park)
- Esquimalt Recreation (Archie Browning Arena)
- Oak Bay Recreation (Oak Bay Neighbourhood Learning Centre)
- Saanich Recreation (Royal Oak Middle School)
- West Shore Recreation