Classes at Engineering For Kids of Westchester County
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
Engineering For Kids of Westchester County Classes
Classes Open For Registration:
Check back soon!
Not Yet in your Local Area?
Hosting Engineering for Kids at Your School is EASY!
- We do all the work! Flyers, registration, payment processing, teaching and clean up!
- Professional trained instructors who know how to have fun
- Include us in your existing enrichment schedule or run us as a stand-along program
- Curriculum correlates to both National and New York Teaching Standards
- Available to grades PK-9 with age appropriate lessons
- 4, 6, 8, 10, 12, or 14 week sessions available
- Clubs run any day of the week
- Sessions start any week of the school year
- Absolutely no cost to your school
Visit our Programs webpage for more details.Please contact us or your school administrators/Principal, PTA/PTO, Directors of preschool and parks and recreation facilities if you are interested in having Engineering for Kids at your local school or center.