Camps at Engineering For Kids of Northern Virginia
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the spring, winter, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.
2019 SUMMER CAMPS
Kids Quest Club
Location Address: 20608 Gordon Park Square #170, Ashburn VA 20147
- AM Camp: 9 am – 12 pm
- PM Camp: 1 pm – 4 pm
- FULL Day Camps: 9 am – 4 pm
- Morning or Full day campers can be dropped off as early as 8:30 am at no additional cost
- Afternoon or Full day campers may be picked up at 5 pm at no additional cost.
- Extended care is available from 5-6 pm at $10 per day.
Week of June 10-14
- Engineering of Power and Energy (Age 5-12)
- Robotics: Robo Olympics (Ages 8-12)
- Robotics: Safari (Ages 5-7)
Week of June 17-21
- Public Speaking (Ages 5-13)
- Mechanical Engineering (Ages 5-13)
Week of June 24-28
- Scratch Programming (Ages 5-12)
- Aerospace Engineering (Ages 5-12)
Week of July 22-26
- Engineering Adventures (Ages 5-13)
- Public Speaking (Ages 8-13)
Week of July 29-August 2
- Civil and Environmental Engineering (Ages 5-12)
- 3D Modeling and Printing (Ages 9-13)
- Junior Robotics: Cities (Ages 5-8)
Week of August 5-9
- Game Design: Invader Defense (Ages 8-13)
- Dr. Seuss Reading and Critical Thinking Camp (Ages 5-7)
- Robotics: Robo Battles (Ages 8-13)
- Robotics: Star Wars (Ages 5-8)
Week of August 12-16
- Entrepreneurship: Kids Shark Tank (Ages 8-12)