Engineering for Kids of Kern
We are now offering virtual programs! View our list of Fall Programs below!
Virtual Homeschool Classes
View our Virtual Homeschool classes:
Virtual Fall STEM Program
Introduction to Engineering Series
- Every Wednesday
- Ages: 5 -14yrs
Each lesson uses the Engineering Design Process an effective strategy to help students build problem-solving skills, discover how things work, increase their desire to explore engineering as a career field, and motivate them to explore math and science concepts through real-world hands-on challenges.
- This is an introduction to our Certified Engineering Program.
- This class is taught by our EFK Instructor.
- Students may participate Online or In-Person (materials used are LEGO bricks).
- Each week we covered a different discipline of Engineering.
- AEROSPACE ENGINEERING
- CIVIL ENGINEERING
- INDUSTRIAL ENGINEERING
- MECHANICAL ENGINEERING
- ENVIRONMENTAL ENGINEERING
- MARINE ENGINEERING
- ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING
- CHEMICAL ENGINEERING
- HARDWARE ENGINEERING
- ROBOTIC ENGINEERING