Camps at Engineering For Kids of South Suburban
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
Matteson Public Library
- Dates: Wednesdays, June 13th-July25th
- Time: 3:00 p.m. -4:00 p.m. (Wednesdays only)
- Location: Matteson Library, 801 School Ave, Matteson, IL 60443
- Please Register Your Child at the Library Upon Arrival
Olympia Fields / Matteson Summer Camps
- GRADES K-8 | 5-DAY CAMP
- Time: MORNINGS 9 AM-12 PM / AFTERNOONS 1 PM-4 PM
- Location: 3612 Lincoln Highway (US 30) in Olympia Fields
- Early drop off (7 AM-9 AM) and late pick up (4 PM-6 PM) are available for an extra fee.
- 1/2 DAY Early bird - Enroll by 6/8 $195 per week
- 1/2 DAY LATE REGISTRATION after 6/8 $245 per week
- FULL DAY Early Bird - Enroll by 6/8 $300 per week
- FULL DAY LATE REGISTRATION after 6/8 $350 per week
At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the spring, winter, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.