Classes at Engineering For Kids of Alameda, Contra Costa, and Santa Clara Counties
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
After School Classes in Alameda, Santa Clara and Contra Costa County
- Forest Hill Elementary– K-2nd, Tues 2:20-3:20pm
- Forest Hill Elementary– 3rd-6th, Tues 2:40-3:40pm
- Village Elementary– K-2nd and 3rd-6th, Mondays 2:30-3:30pm
- Capri Elementary School– K-2nd, Tues 2:05-3:05pm
- Capri Elementary School– 3rd-6th, Tues 2:10-3:10pm
- Marshall Lane– K-2nd & 3rd-6th, Wed 1:35-2:35pm
- Walt Disney School– 1st-5th, Mon 3:15-4:15pm
- Montevideo School– 1st-5th, Tues 2:55-3:55pm
- Quail Run School– 1st-5th, Wed 3:15-4:15pm
- Coyote Creek Elem School– 1st-5th, Thurs 3:05-4:05pm
- Hidden Hills School– 1st-3rd, Fri 2:55-3:55pm
- Brookvale Elem– K-2nd & 3rd-6th, Mon 3:05-4:05pm
- James Leitch Elem– K-3rd, Tues 2:40-3:40pm
- Warm Springs Elem– 3rd-6th, Wed 1:45-2:45pm
- Oliviera Elem– K-2nd & 3rd-6th, Thurs, 2:55-3:55pm
- Basis Independent- K-3rd, Wed 4-5pm (Register through the school)
- Basis Independent- 4th-6th, Wed 5-6pm (Register through the school)
- Milpitas Community Center, Wed, 5:30-6:30pm
- Merryhill School– K-2nd, Thurs 3:45-4:45pm; 3rd-6th, Wed 3:45-4:45pm
- Marshall Pomeroy Elem– 1st-3rd, Thurs 2-3pm; 4th-6th, Thurs 2:15-3:15pm
- John Sinnott Elem– K-6th, Thurs 2:05pm-3:05pm
- Milpitas Christian School K-2nd, Mon 3:15-4:15pm
Find Your Local Engineering For Kids
Out of This World Reviews
Engineering For Kids classes are so fun and you get to learn new things about engineering each day.
It's fun and educational, it provides opportunities to kids and teaches them about life.
It's like a playground for their mind!