2021 Winter Camps at Engineering For Kids of Portland Metro
The Fun, Educational Camp Your Child Is Bound to Enjoy!
We're excited to bring our on-site winter camps to our partner site!
- Our camps will be SAFE, fun, interactive and engaging
- We will strictly follow all government COVID-19 protocols, requirements and guidelines
- A staple group of students in each camp
- Multiple times of cleaning, sanitizing and disinfecting daily
Please visit our registration page for more details:Learn More
2021 Summer Camps
We have Junior Camps for our youngest engineers ages 4 - 7, Apprentice Camps for our experienced engineers ages 7 - 12, and Master Camps for our expert students ages 11 and over. (Ages may vary by location.) Through both directed and open-ended projects, campers will explore everything from aerospace engineering to electronic game development.
Join us this summer to explore the fantastic world of engineering through our fun, hands-on summer camps!
We are working with partners all around the Portland area to bring our exciting Summer Camps to you! This year we will have camps at the following locations:
Catlin Gabel school
8825 SW Barnes Rd.
Portland OR 97225
City of Sherwood
Center for the Arts
Happy Valley Park & Recreations
13770 SE Ridgecrest Rd.
Happy Valley, OR 97086
Lake Oswego Community School (Online Camps)
Lake Oswego Junior High School
2500 Country Club Rd
Lake Oswego, OR 97034
Oregon Episcopal School
Please select the camp offered by Engineering for Kids by checking the detailed description with Teacher listed as Engineering for Kids
6300 SW Nicol Rd
Oregon Rhythmic Gymnastics & Dance Academy
6275 SW Hall Blvd, Beaverton, OR 97008
Please select camps offered by Engineering For Kids (click the camp title, the "instructors" section will show "Engineering For Kids")
VillaSport Athletic Club
13900 SW Meridian St
Beaverton, OR 97005
West Linn Park and Recreation Center
1180 Rosemont Rd, West Linn, OR 97068
2029 NW Miller Rd
Portland OR 97229
At Engineering For Kids, our camps are carefully structured to provide your child with the enrichment he or she needs to grow and thrive. Our camps run in the spring, winter, and summer for your convenience. Our programs come in many varieties to accommodate your schedule, such as half-day camps, full-day camps, and holiday break camps. We also host camps on scheduled days off for reasons such as professional work days, teacher conference days, etc.
Just a few of these beneficial opportunities include:
- Teamwork: Most of our camps schedule fun and engaging teamwork activities that teach children the value of investing in others.
- Resilience and motivation: Our challenging programs help to teach kids how to keep trying. This also helps them feel accomplished when they succeed, which develops their will to learn.
- Decision-making: Our uniquely structured activities help children establish and build upon great decision-making skills, which can help build confidence.
In addition, the wide range of activities and classes that we offer encourage children to try new things, which is a beneficial skill that can be applied in several instances throughout adulthood.