Classes at Engineering For Kids of Calgary
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.
After School Classes
Preschool Locations (Ages 3-6)
Preschool classes are offered on Thursdays
Junior Programs (Ages 4-6)
Junior Architects: Dream Big, Build Bigger!
- Fun Foundations: Jr. Civil Engineering!
- Crazy Concoctions: Jr. Chemical Engineers! (Ages 4 - 6)
- Let's Make Toys: Jr Mechanical Engineers!
- Junior Robotics: Move it, Move it!
Apprentice Programs (Ages 7-14)
- Robotics: Mission to Mars
- Hardware Engineering: Get Wired with Makey Makey!
- Architects: Creative Minds, Designs, and Builds!
- Master Machines: Mechanical Engineering!
- Coding & Programming: Scratch Video Sensing!
- Robotics 101: Robotic Intelligence!
- Electrified: Power-up the World!
Junior and Apprentice Locations
- (3304 33 St NE, Calgary, T2L-2A6)
- Dalhousie Community Association
- (5432 Dalhart Rd NW)
- SCA Community Association
- (277 Strathcona Dr SW)
- Sports Steps Academy
- (230 Canada Olympic Rd SW)
- First Step Academy
- (8561 8A Avenue SW)
- McKenzie Lake Community Association
- (16198 McKenzie Lake Way SE)
- The Genesis centre
- (7555 Falconridge Blvd NE #10 )
- Silver Springs Community Association
- (5720 Silver Ridge Dr NW )
- Richmond/Knob Hill Community Association
- (2433 26 Ave SW )
- Cardel Rec South
- (333 Shawville Blvd SE #100)
- North Glenmore Park Community Association
- (2231 Longridge Dr SW, Calgary, AB T3E 5N5)