Classes at Engineering For Kids of Calgary
Offering the Coolest Enrichment Programs Around
After School Classes
Preschool Locations (Ages 3-6)
Preschool classes are offered on Thursdays
Junior Programs (Ages 4-6)
Junior Architects: Dream Big, Build Bigger!
- Fun Foundations: Jr. Civil Engineering!
- Crazy Concoctions: Jr. Chemical Engineers! (Ages 4 - 6)
- Let's Make Toys: Jr Mechanical Engineers!
- Junior Robotics: Move it, Move it!
Apprentice Programs (Ages 7-14)
- Robotics: Mission to Mars
- Hardware Engineering: Get Wired with Makey Makey!
- Architects: Creative Minds, Designs, and Builds!
- Master Machines: Mechanical Engineering!
- Coding & Programming: Scratch Video Sensing!
- Robotics 101: Robotic Intelligence!
- Electrified: Power-up the World!
Junior and Apprentice Locations
- (3304 33 St NE, Calgary, T2L-2A6)
- Dalhousie Community Association
- (5432 Dalhart Rd NW)
- SCA Community Association
- (277 Strathcona Dr SW)
- Sports Steps Academy
- (230 Canada Olympic Rd SW)
- First Step Academy
- (8561 8A Avenue SW)
- McKenzie Lake Community Association
- (16198 McKenzie Lake Way SE)
- The Genesis centre
- (7555 Falconridge Blvd NE #10 )
- Silver Springs Community Association
- (5720 Silver Ridge Dr NW )
- Richmond/Knob Hill Community Association
- (2433 26 Ave SW )
- Cardel Rec South
- (333 Shawville Blvd SE #100)
- North Glenmore Park Community Association
- (2231 Longridge Dr SW, Calgary, AB T3E 5N5)
Early Dismissal Fridays!
Engineering For Kids is excited to offer fun and engaging Early Dismissal Friday Programs in Calgary area schools.
In our Early Dismissal programs, we offer unique STEM and Art related activities that engage kids through hands-on play and exploration. In addition, our programs include games, snack time (nut-free snacks only please), and free-play.
We uncover the fun in S.T.E.M. learning through hands-on engineering activities. We offer the most comprehensive STEM programs around: Robotics, Coding, 3D printing, Game Design, MinecraftEDU, Hardware, Electrical, Environmental, Civil Engineering and much more!
Our young engineers build on their natural curiosity while solving real world problems. We encourage kids to explore their inner engineer through innovation, collaboration, and play.
Our Partner Schools:
We are excited to partner with Eugene Coste School, our Early Dismissal Friday program runs from 1:25pm – 4:30 pm every Friday excluding PD days and Holidays. (Pick-up between 4:30 and 5:00pm)
Program Fees and dates:
1) Fall Program: Sept 7 - Dec 14 (10 Fridays, $400)
2)Winter Program: Jan 11 - March 15 (7 Fridays $ 280)
3) Spring Program: April 5 - June 14 (9 Fridays, $360)
For any questions, or to inquire about bringing our Early Dismissal to your school, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at (587)-349-4555
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.