Classes at Engineering For Kids of Calgary
Engineering For Kids Fall Programs
Join us in shaping the future!
Preschool STEM Classes (Ages 3 – 5)
Turning Ideas into Reality
At Engineering For Kids, we offer fun and interactive STEM programs that
will challenge the young minds and promote creativity, critical thinking,
collaboration, and problem-solving.
This fall we will cover topics such as junior robotics, civil, environmental, electrical Engineering and more! Join us today in inspiring the next generation of engineers!
- Bearspaw Lifestyle Centre (Sept 25 - Dec 11) $160 - To Register please visit to www.bearspawlc.org or call 403-239-1502
- New Brighton Residents Association (Sept 19 -Oct 24) $110 - To register please call 403-781-6613 or visit newbrighton-connect.com
- Auburn Bay Residents Association (Sept 26 - Dec 5, No class Oct 24, 31) $160 - To register please call 403-537-2601 or visit Auburnbayra.ca
- Sports / Big Steps Academy (Ages 3 - 5) (Oct 1 to Dec 10) $150 - To register visit engineeringforkids.com/calgary
- Date: September 20, October 11, November 1 and 22
- Registration: $100, 10% Discount For Siblings
- Location: Sports Steps Academy 230 Canada Olympic Rd SW, Calgary, AB T3H 4E5
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Drop off starts at 8:30 am and pick up between 4:00 and 4:30 pm.
- Please send water and 100% nut-free snacks and lunch.
September 20: We will be covering topics such as EV3 Robotics and Electrical Engineering.
October 11: Kids will be working on enhancing their coding skills and enjoy a build inspired by mechanical engineers
November 1: The young engineers will enjoy a morning of Minecraft EDU and wrap up the afternoon with some builds and lessons on magnetism.
November 22: Kids will explore the world of robotics and coding using Sphero robotics.
Afterschool & Weekends
- Junior Programs (Ages 4 – 7)
- Junior Robotics with Lego Wedo Education
- Junior Engineers
- Junior Builders
- Junior Coding
- Junior Robotics with Ozobots
- Apprentice Programs (Ages 7 - 15)
- Sphero Robotics & Coding Junior Engineers
- Humanoid Robotics
- Introduction to Python Coding
- Game Design: Space Invaders!
- Mechatronics Master Minds: Young Inventors!
- Master Engineers: Explore the world of electrical and mechanical engineering!
- New Brighton Residents Association
- Vecova Recreation Centre
- Dalhousie Community Association
- Tuscany Club
- SCA Community Association
- Cardel Rec South
- Panorama Hills Residents Association
- North Glenmore Park Community Association
- Auburn Bay Residents Association
Early Dismissal Friday!
Engineering For Kids is excited to offer fun and engaging Early Dismissal Friday Programs in Calgary area schools.
In our Early Dismissal programs, we offer unique STEM and Art related activities that engage kids through hands-on play and exploration. In addition, our programs include games, snack time (nut-free snacks only please), and free-play.
We uncover the fun in S.T.E.M. learning through hands-on engineering activities. We offer the most comprehensive STEM programs around: Robotics, Coding, 3D printing, Game Design, MinecraftEDU, Hardware, Electrical, Environmental, Civil Engineering and much more!
Our young engineers build on their natural curiosity while solving real world problems. We encourage kids to explore their inner engineer through innovation, collaboration, and play.
Our Partner Schools:
Eugene Coste School
We are excited to partner with Eugene Coste School, our Early Dismissal Friday program runs from 1:25pm – 4:30 pm every Friday excluding PD days and Holidays.
10% Discount For Siblings
Program Fees and dates:
1) Fall Program: Sept 6 - Dec 13 (10 Fridays, $420)
2)Winter Program: Jan 10 - March 13 (8 Fridays $340)
3) Spring Program: April 3 - June 19 (9 Fridays, $380)
Elbow Valley School
Early Dismissal Friday program runs from 1:55pm – 3:30 pm every Friday excluding PD days and Holidays.
Program Fees and dates:
1) Fall Program: Sept 13 – Dec 13 (13 Fridays $300)
2) Winter Program: Jan 10 – April 3 (9 Fridays $200)
3) Spring Program: April 24 – June 12 (7 Fridays $160)
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.