Classes at Engineering For Kids of Calgary
Engineering For Kids Winter Programs
Join us in shaping the future!
Preschool STEM Classes (Ages 3 – 5)
Turning Ideas into Reality
At Engineering For Kids, we offer fun and interactive STEM programs that
will challenge the young minds and promote creativity, critical thinking,
collaboration, and problem-solving.
This fall we go will cover topics such as junior robotics, civil, environmental, electrical Engineering and more! Join us today in inspiring the next generation of engineers!
- New Brighton Residents Association (Jan 16 – Feb 27) $125. To register please call 403-781-6613 or visit newbrighton-connect.com
- Auburn Bay Residents Association (Jan 16 – Feb 27) $125. To register please call 403-537-2601 or visit Auburnbayra.ca
- Big Steps Academy (Ages 3 - 5) (Jan 14 – March 3) $125. To register please visit engineeringforkids.com/calgary
Afterschool & Weekends
Junior Programs (Ages 4 – 7)
- Crazy Concoctions
- Junior Coding, and Digital Storytelling
- Junior Robotics with Edison
- Junior Robotics with Ozobots
- Widgets and Gadgets: Junior Mechanical Engineering
- Fun Foundations: Junior Civil and Mechanical
Apprentice Programs (Ages 7 - 15)
- Edison Robotics
- Robo Games with Mindstorms EDU
- Sphero Robotics and Coding
- Introduction to Python Coding
- Game Design: Space Invaders!
- Master Machines: Mechanical Engineering
- Date: January 31, 2020
- Registration: $100 /Session, 10% Discount For Siblings
- Location: Sports Steps Academy 230 Canada Olympic Rd SW, Calgary, AB T3H 4E5
- Time: 9:00 am – 4:00 pm. Drop off starts at 8:30 am and pick up between 4:00 and 4:30 pm.
- Please send water and 100% nut-free snacks and lunch.
- January 31, 2020 : The Kids will kick off the day working as electrical engineers and finish coding Microbits
- Vecova Recreation Centre
- Dalhousie Community Association
- Panorama Hills Residents Association
- Tuscany Club
- North Glenmore Park Community Association
- SCA Community Association
- Haysboro Community Association
- Big Steps Academy
- Cardel Rec South
- Auburn Bay Residents Association
- New Brighton Residents Association
Early Dismissal Friday / Residencies / School Programs!
Engineering For Kids is excited to offer fun and engaging Programs in Calgary area schools.
We offer unique STEM and Art related activities that engage kids through hands-on play and exploration. In addition, our programs include games, snack time (nut-free snacks only please), and free-play.
We uncover the fun in S.T.E.M. learning through hands-on engineering activities. We offer the most comprehensive STEM programs around: Robotics, Coding, 3D printing, Game Design, MinecraftEDU, Hardware, Electrical, Environmental, Civil Engineering and much more!
Our young engineers build on their natural curiosity while solving real-world problems. We encourage kids to explore their inner engineer through innovation, collaboration and play.
Our Partner Schools:
- Eugene Coste School - Register Today!
- Elbow Valley School - Register Today!
- Peter Lougheed School - Register Today!
- Springbank Middle School - Register Today!
Why Do Parents Love Our After-School Activities & Classes?
Parents love Engineering For Kids for many reasons, some of which include:
- We create a learning enrichment environment that’s suitable and enjoyable for children between the ages of 4 and 14
- Our esteemed educators are highly trained, kind, and compassionate
- We offer a variety of programs at different times to accommodate almost any schedule
Studies show that children enjoy going to school when they have fun after-school activities to attend. Our enrichment classes serve as the perfect win-win for parents and children alike. They also allow children to create new interests and build friendships that can last a lifetime.